Nepal is rich in its geography and also known for its natural beauty. It has extensive biodiversity in land, plant, climate, people, culture and wildlife. Nepal has eight of the world’s ten tallest mountains, including the World’s highest peak on Earth, the Mt. Everest. Due to the vast biodiversity in land, Nepal also has innumerable high altitude hills, rivers, lakes, waterfalls, valleys and human settlements. I love my country Nepal because of its extensive biodiversity and natural beauty. I’ve deep interest in Nature photography.
Landscape and Wildlife are my favorite subjects. I would like to travel and trek high-altitude area to take photographs of beautiful landscapes and snow-capped mountains yearly. Nepal has several National parks and amazing trekking routes. Here are some my landscape snaps which were taken at different areas. Hope, you’ll like it.
(1) Northern part of Pokhara valley and Seti River in the lap of Annapurna Mountain Range. View from Sarangkot.
(2) Annapurna mountain range, view from Poon hill.
(3) Sunsire, view from Poon hill.
(4) Dhaulagiri Mountain Range, view from Poon hill.
(5) Annapurna mountain range and typical Gurung houses. View from Ghandruk village, Kaski.
(6) Mt. Fishtail and cultivated land. View from around Kimche village, Kaski. (
7) Mt. Dhaulagiri and Mt. Tukuche. View from on the way to Muktinath from Kaagbeni, Mustang.
(8) Kaligandaki river valley and Chhusang village.
(9) Landscape of Manang valley and Marsyangdi River in the morning.
(10) Manang village in the morning.
(11) Marsyangdi River, Manang village.
(12) Marsyangdi River, Manang village, Gangapurna lake and Mt. Annapurna II.
(13) Mt. Annapurna South, View from on the way to Annapurna Base Camp.
(14) Mt. Machchhapuchhre (Fishtail) and Machchhapuchhre Base Camp (MBC). View from on the way to Annapurna Base Camp.
(15) Mt. Annapurna South. View from Annapurna Base Camp (ABC).
(16) Mt. Annapurna I, View from Annapurna Base Camp (ABC).
(17) Mt. Langtang Lirung and Kyanjin village, Langtang National Park.
(18) Kyanjin valley, Langtang National Park.
(19) Mountain Range in Langtang National Park.
(20) Kyanjin valley, Langtang National Park.